...as i think and write!
• Do not be hasty in these three: Marriage, Business and Travel
• Do not waste these three: Time, Money, Energy
• Like these three: Kindness, Sympathy and Cordiality
• Hate these three: Injustice, Pride and Unfaithfulness
• Love these three: Bravery, Gentility and Affection
• Leave these three: Laziness, Too much talk, Hurried Judgment
• Value these three: Intelligence, Ability and Happiness
• Control these three: Temper, Desire and Tongue
• Preserve these three: Good books (BIBLE) Good deeds and Good Friends
Feel free to use your mouse and your fingers by a click and discover more of me. Above all, enjoy your stay!
Well, this post's title is expressed from the heart. You see, upon our move here in Nothcentral Texas, I have met two working women who are really busy with work. Both of them are nurses; one is a Professor of Nursing at a university, the other is a Director of Nursing at the hospital where she works. Both of them are widow whose husbands passed away over 10 years ago. What's so unique about both of them is that they never rermarried. Thus, their house, I believe, needs The Steam Team's services.
So, what is The Steam Team? You can check them out at www.thesteamteam.com. They are the leaning carpet cleaning in Austin Texas and guess what, even here in Keene, Texas, they can be of service! Thus, the two working women that I know can definitely take advantage of of them!
The Steam Team's services include total cleaning and restoration of commercial and residential flooring, upholstery, air ducting, tile, and so much more. When you are a woman and worse, you are not a handy woman, then general cleaning of your own home is going to take a whole lot of energies from you so it is a good recommendation that you really seek the assistance of those cleaning experts that will work for you.
If I myself feel like I really need The Steam Team's work done on my own house despite the presence of my 'handy' husband, how much more those who don't have their male partners in their own house? That is exactly what I think of those two newly-met working women. It will really be beneficial if they could ask the help of The Steam Team to do the cleaning to their own home.